The S.V. Ciriacy-Wantrup Postdoctoral Fellowships in Natural Resource Economics and Political Economy will be awarded for the 2014-15 academic year to support advanced research at the University of California, Berkeley.
For the purposes of this fellowship, natural resources are defined broadly to include environmental resources. The fellowship encourages, but is not limited to, policy- oriented research. Applications are open to scholars from any social science discipline and related professional fields such as law and planning, who will make significant contributions to research on natural resource economics broadly defined. Preference will be given to proposals whose orientation is broadly institutional and/or historical, and which are conceptually and theoretically innovative. Proposals with a primarily statistical or econometric purpose are not eligible for consideration.
For more information, please visit: http://nature.berkeley.edu/site/ciriacy.php
Applicants must have received their doctorate or equivalent recently. Please note, the total duration of an individual's postdoctoral service may not exceed five years, including postdoctoral service at other institutions.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- Statement of Research - One paragragh abstract
- Research Proposal - Not to exceed 10 pages
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter - Include preferred departmental affiliation and/or faculty mentor for the fellowship tenure AND specification of type of award: postdoctoral or sabbatical
- Statement of Concurrence from Home Institution - Required for Visiting Research Fellowship only (Optional)
- Publication- 1 - Recent publications
- Publication- 2 - Recent Publication (Optional)
- Publication- 3 - Recent Publication (Optional)